Fusion Marine Ltd is well established as one of the leading manufacturers of high quality equipment for marine and freshwater environments all over the world, particularly in the fish farming industries. The company is expanding sales in current and new markets and we have the following vacancy.
We currently have a vacancy for:
- Previous Stores/Yard experience is preferred but training will be provided.
- A driving licence is essential.
- Forklift licence would be an advantage but not essential as we can arrange training.
- This is an hourly paid position. Hours of work are 8.00am to 4.30pm with a 30 minute lunch break.
- Starting rate of pay is £8.50 per hour, for a 40 hour week.
To fulfil customers' orders by effective management of physical stock and to provide general support services to the business.
- Organise the workshop stores in a systematic and logical way
- Monitor stock and requisition to maintain adequate levels.
- Ensure that all incoming deliveries comply with the purchase order, handle discrepancies appropriately, and put away timeously.
- Unload deliveries to the yard and load lorries for despatch from the yard using Forklift.
- Pick items to fulfil customer orders and prepare for despatch.
- Organise transport as appropriate and occasionally make deliveries.
- To serve customers at the trade counter.
- Comply with Company policies, particularly Health and Safety to ensure a safe working environment.
- Suggest improvements to working practices as part of a culture of continuous improvement and support and assist the company in all areas of development and customer service
The successful candidate must be able to work as part of a small team, as well as working independently.
If you wish to apply, please send your current C.V. to Mrs E. Divers at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 17th March 2017
- Experience of working within a manufacturing
workshop environment is advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided.
- An understanding of technical drawings is desirable.
- Basic tools skills are desirable
- Good English language skills are required
- A driving licence is an advantage but not essential
General work to assist in maintaining the smooth running of pur plastic fabrication workshop.
You must be able to work with minimal supervision within our production team environment.
- This position is temporary and is initially offered for 3 months
- Although position is based at our factory in Barcaldine, you may be required to work away from home.
- The Basic Rate of Pay is £7.50 per hour
- Hours of Work are 8.00am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday (40 Hours) per week
- Overtime may be required and is paid at 1.5 times the basic rate of pay
- For more information about Fusion Marine Ltd please go to www.fusionmarine.com
To apply please send your C.V. to Mrs E Divers at email@example.com
Closing date Fri 17th March 2017